How to install heat shrink packaging machine
How to install the shrink packaging machine, our topic today is what should be paid attention to when installing the shrink packaging machine.
1. The heat shrink packaging machine and the winding machine consume a lot of power, so the input power must be greater than the nominal power on the shrink machine, otherwise it is easy to burn the circuit or electrical components.
2. The machine must be grounded reliably like a baler to protect personal safety.
3. Each machine is attached with a power cable when it leaves the factory. The lead part of the end has the identification symbol of the power supply. It must be connected correctly. Illegal operation may cause electric shock.
4. When the specified voltage of the machine is a three-phase 380V power supply, the neutral line must be input at the same time, that is, the standard three-phase four-wire system and other packaging equipment are also like vacuum packaging machines. Otherwise, the machine cannot work normally, and the internal electrical components are easily burned.
5. The machine must be installed horizontally, otherwise the service life of the electric heating tube will be shortened. For mesh belt conveyors, the inclined installation will cause the conveyor belt to deviate from the center.
6. When the machine is used continuously for more than three months, the temperature-resistant wires in the shrinking chamber should be inspected and replaced according to the degree of aging.
7. When the machine is working, the palms of the operator and other parts are not allowed to contact the running parts of the machine, especially the high temperature inside the shrinking chamber, which is easy to burn.
8. After the packaging work is over, the heating switch should be turned off first, and the conveying motor and fan motor should continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then cut off the entire power supply.
159 0068 3150
Address：No. 36 Wanhua Road, Zhelin Town, Fengxian District, Shanghai